Simple and easy to reach
With its own highway exit and bus connection to Salzburg, Eugendorf is easy to reach.
Location of Eugendorf
Eugendorf is located 10 km north-east of Salzburg in Flachgau and close to the highway.
Eugendorf can be reached via the A1 Westautobahn by taking the Eugendorf/Wallersee exit.
- From Munich: A8 and A1 from the border in about 2 hours
- From Vienna: A1 in about 2 hours 50min
- From Graz: via A9 and A1 in about 3 hours
- From Villach: via the B311 and the A1 in around 2 hours
ARRIVAL WITH THE BUS LINE 130. The BUS STOP, Santnerwirt, IS LOCATED RIGHT NEXT TO THE HOTEL.
- Bus timetable and public transport connections can be found at: https://fahrplan.salzburg-verkehr.at
TO SALZBURG MAIN TRAIN STATION AND THEN BY BUS Line 130 to Santnerwirt(Eugendorf)
- We also have a train station in Eugendorf, but unfortunately it is very hidden and quite far away from us on foot, so we recommend taking the bus, which stops right next to the hotel.
- Bus timetable and public transport connections can be found at https://fahrplan.salzburg-verkehr.at
- Salzburg Airport - 15 minutes away from us by car (via motorway)
- Munich Airport (DE) - 2 hours away from us by car
- Vienna Airport - 3.5 hours away from us by car